1. We got a couple of those classic, tropical rain-baths;
2. We didn't need towels to dry out;
3. The wind around some of the squalls allowed us to make better time even if it made seas sloppy;
4. We actually outsailed a big wall of rain that looked sure to engulf us;
5. The miles to go are shrinking!
In spite of the things we've found tiring or tiresome, this crossing is one of those things we'll look back on with enormous satisfaction. But it will still be great to drop anchor and sleep a full night.
Sent via Ham radio